Original Publication Date
Age in Action
Date of Submission
1. Understand the epidemiology of visual impairments of older adults.
2. Understand the symptoms of functional loss secondary to visual impairments.
3. Understand the rehabilitative options available for those with vision loss.
4. Understand the multi-disciplinary approach in low vision rehabilitation.
5. Understand the impact of low vision rehabilitation services.
Copyright managed by Virginia Center on Aging.
Is Part Of
Case Studies from Age in Action
Michaels, J., & Bullock, M. (1999). Low Vision in Older Adults. Age in Action, 14(4), 1-5.