Submission Guidelines for Graduate Medical Education (GME) Resident and Fellow Research Day Posters
Who Can Submit
Graduate Medical Education (GME) Resident and Fellow Research Day Posters publishes work primarily by students from the VCU Health Graduate Medical Education program. For additional information, please contact LibCompass@vcu.edu.
How to Submit a Paper
1. PDF format is the preferred format.
2. Have an abstract and keywords prepared for your submission.
3. Submit the work by clicking on the link "Submit Research." If you have not already created an account with VCU Scholars Compass, you will need to do so before proceeding.
4. After logging in, you will be asked to agree to a Submission Agreement. After that, you will fill out information about your work before uploading it for approval.
5. If there are multiple authors for your submission, the work only has to be submitted once. Each author's name is indexed separately. We recommend that the order of names match the order of names as it appears on the work. To change the order, when submitting, enter all the author names, then change the numbers in the boxes to the left of the author listings.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your work, you will be notified by e-mail when the work is approved and made available.